400+ Heart Touching Sad whatsapp Status in English

400+ Heart Touching Sad whatsapp Status

  • Everything’S Complicated, Even Those Things That Seem Flat In Their Bleakness Or Sadness.
  • Expecting too much is one way of hurting yourself maybe I should learn not to get too attached.
  • Expression Of Eyes ? Can Be Read ? By Everyone…But Depression Of Heart Can Be Read ? Only By Best One…Care For Everyone But Don’T Lose The Best One.
  • fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.
  • Feeling sad then use these sad status on love for Whatsapp in English explain your sad mood and unbearable pain 🙁
  • Feelings don’t walk away, people do 🙁
  • Find Someone Who Knows That You’Re Not Perfect But Treats You As If You Are.
400+ Heart Touching Sad whatsapp Status in English
400+ Heart Touching Sad whatsapp Status in English
  • Forgetting is painful but what to do is worst suffering
  • God only makes happy endings. If it's not happy, then it's not the end.
  • Good time if today are sad thought of tomorrow
  • Hate is like acid. It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it is poured.
  • Have You Ever Noticed That The More Special You Treat Someone, The More That Someone Takes You For Granted ? As If You Won’T Ever Change.
  • Have you ever wondered what a human life is worth? That morning, my brother’s was worth a pocket watch.
  • Have you ever wondered what what hurts you most…Saying something that you wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had???
  • He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.
  • He was the prestigious gift I have ever had …. but I was the game that he played..
  • Hearts are not had as a gift, But hearts are earned…
  • Heavy Hearts, Like Heavy Clouds In The Sky, Are Best Relieved By The Letting Of A Little Water. (Sad Whatsapp Status )
  • How could an angel break my heart? Why didn’t he catch my falling star? I wish I didn’t wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart.
  • Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care
  • I act like I don't care, but deep inside, it hurts.
  • I always found the right one on wrong time.
  • I Am Fighting Alone & Being Depressed Is An Everyday Fight. I Am Tired Of Being Sad Now. Trust….Nothing Feels Right.
  • I am not alone, Because loneliness Always with me
  • I am not angry I am just sad
  • I am not just another toy you can play with wen all your other toys are broken.
  • I am only good at hiding my feeling
  • I am sad because my life is Sad
  • I am the one that said “Goodbye”, It’s over” but I’m the one crying.
  • I Am Tired Of Fightin. For Once, I Want To Be Fought For.
  • I can hold back my tears and hide them with a smile but I can’t hide that hole in my heart…
  • I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
  • I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.
  • I Did The Searching And Remembering. He/She Did The Disappearing And The Forgetting.
  • I Didn’T Lose You, You Lost Me. You’Ll Search For Me Inside Of Everyone You’Re With And I Won’T Be Found.
  • I don’t have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.
  • I Don’T Know Why They Call It Heartbreak. It Feels Like Every Part Of My Body Is Broken Too.
  • I don’t think you know what you are doing to me..
  • I don’t want to feel sad but life forced me to become sad
  • I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.
  • I Feel Like A Balloon…Looking Bright & Cheerful, But Empty And Lonely Inside.
  • I Feel Like I’ Waiting For Something That Isn’T Going To Happen.
  • I feel lost inside myself.
  • I Feel So Stupid for Still Loving You : sad whatsapp status
  • I fell for you, but you didn’t catch me :(
  • I get lost inside my mind
  • i guess what they say is true. everything happens for a reason.
  • I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better
  • I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better sad.
  • I hate it when you talk to someone every single day and then it stops. All of a sudden neither of you say a word to each other
  • I hate missing someone and not being able to do anything about it.
  • I Hate The Fact That You Ignore Me For So Long Then You Start Talking To Me Like Nothing Happened.
  • I hate when i am laying in bed looking out my window for the moon and stars,but i can’t find the Moon…
  • I Have A Habit Of Falling Too Hard And Falling Too Fast, And Getting My Hopes Up For Something I Know Won’T Last.
  • I have Many problems in my life…But My lips don’t know that They Always Smile :(
  • I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy.
  • I hope you'll realize how much you're hurting me someday.
  • I just wanna run away… Run away from all of my problems and pain and never come back… Because i don’t think anyone would miss me :(
  • I just wanna to sleep forever
  • I just want to fall asleep until i don;t miss you anymore.
  • I just want to feel like I belong..
  • I Keep Myself Busy With Things I Do But Every time I Pause, I Still Think Of You.
  • I know he doesn’t love me but I adored him anyway
  • I know i never even had any chance with you but it still hurts seeing you with someone…
  • I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day :(
  • I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain.
  • I Know They Say That First Love Is The Sweetest But That First Cut Is The Deepest.
  • I Like To Be Alone. But I Would Rather Be Alone With You.
  • I like to pretend that i am okay because I do not wanna annoy people with my problems.
  • I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.
  • I may smile and i may laugh. But deep down my heart is a pain you’ll never guess.
  • I miss how you always MADE time for me.
  • I Miss The The Time When I Actually Meant Something To You.
  • I need some Time alone with Myself.
  • I never felt true love until i was with you. And i never felt true sadness until you left me :(
  • I never stop loving I just stop showing it
  • I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it
  • I Really Need To Stop Being So Emotional About Everything.
  • I Say I Don’T Care Anymore, But Truth Is I Care Too Much.
400+ Heart Touching Sad whatsapp Status in English
400+ Heart Touching Sad whatsapp Status in English

  • I smile all the time so that nobody knows how sad and lonely I really am
  • I smile during the day… I cry during the night…. Just hoping the pain will go away.
  • I Stay Home Alone, Listen To Music And Think Too Much.
  • I still care, that ‘s the problem
  • I talk to god but the sky is empty
  • I tell people I’m OK i tell myself I’m fine, then i look in the mirror and laugh until i cry because i know it was all just a lie.
  • I Think I’M Afraid To Be Happy Because Whenever I Do Get Too Happy, Something Bad Always Happens.
  • I tried really hard, I promise. But one day I just woke up and I couldn’t handle it anymore
  • I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you2
  • I want you to be FREE, but i can watch you SOAR away from me.
  • I Wanted To Text You But I Remembered We Don’T Talk Anymore.
  • I was born the day you kissed me, and I died inside the night you left me. But I lived, oh how I lived while you loved me.
  • I was born with an enormous need for affection and a terrible need to give it….
  • I Was Playing Back A Thousand Memories Baby, Thinking About Everything We’Ve Been Through.
  • I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you; and you were killing me.
  • I Will Always Care For You, Even If We’Re Not Together & Even If We’Re Far, Far Away From Each Other.
  • I Will Always Care For You, Even If We’Re Not Together And Even If We’Re Far, Far Away From Each Other.
  • I will wait for you till the day I can forget you or till the day you realize you cannot forget me
  • I wish i could escape to a place. somewhere where the feelings and thoughts won’t be able to haunt me.
  • I Wish My Brain Had A Map To Tell Me Where My Heart Should Go.
  • I wonder if you know what you are doing to me…
  • I would rather die alone than to see a crowd attempting to talk me out of it; for they were not there when depression devoured my heart.
  • I would rather lose you a thousand time then to never have met you one time
  • I'm leaving for our own Good, Now I am happy, how about you?
  • I'm not afraid to fall in LOVE, I'm afraid to fall for a wrong person again.
  • I'm slowly giving up.
  • If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay
  • If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
  • If I die tomorrow u will miss me
  • If i need to choose between your life and my life, i always choose yours cause without you there wont be any part of life left for me too.
  • If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
  • If love is the best feeling in the world, then why does my heart hurt so much?
  • If the relationship does not make you a better person… then you are with the wrong person.
  • If there is the heart, there’s always sadness
  • If You Can Learn From The Worst Times Of Your Life, You’Ll Be Ready To Go Into The Best Times Of Your Life.
  • If You Give Up On Me, I’M Going To Give Up On Me Too.
  • If you leave without a reason dont come back with an excuse.
  • If you love me won’t you let me know..!!
  • If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
  • If you’re going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears :(
  • ife is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.
  • In this section we update new status which we find recently.
  • Isn’T It Sad When You Get Hurt So Much, You Can Finally Say ” I’M Used To It “.
  • It Doesn’T Matter Who Hurt You Or Broke You Down. What Matters Is Who Made You Smile Again.
  • It Hurts The Most When The Person Who Made You Feel So Special Makes You Feel So Unwanted Today.
  • It Hurts To Let Go, But Sometimes It Hurts More To Hold On.
  • It hurts when you have someone in your heart but can’t have in your arms.
  • It sucks how some people use you when they need you and then they put you aside like you didn’t even matter to them from the beginning…
  • It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you.
  • It took seeing what my life is like without you to know that i want you in it. i’m sorry for ever hurting you.
  • It was love at first sight. Until reality struck like lightning and burnt up everything leaving me with nothing but scars.
  • It would be so much easier to dissapear..save everyone the trouble..
  • It's never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.
  • Its funny how the ones you look up to the most, can be the ones to hurt you the most!
  • Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does.
  • Its mostly the scars that people can’t see that hurt the most….. they also take the longest to heal.
  • Its So Hard To Pretend Not To Love A Person When You Really Do.
  • itz betTer to be not lovEd dan a fakE luvd..!
  • It’s better to be lonely than to be played by wrong people.
  • It’s funny how other people are willing to do lots of brave things for you.. yet.. you still choose someone who can’t even offer you half of what others could 🙁 🙁
  • It’s hard to forget someone that gives you so much remembers
  • It’s hard to wait around for something that you know might not happen but it’s even harder to give up,when you know it’s everything you ever wanted…
  • It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when it’s everything you want.2
  • It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it`s the smile we fake :(
  • It’S Not That I Wanna Have It, It’S Just That I Wanna Deserve It.
  • It’S Sad How Most People Become Who They Promised They’D Never Be !
  • It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
  • It’S Sad When You Realize You Aren’T As Important To Someone As You Thought You Are.
  • It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears...
  • I’ll be okay is that what you want to say..??? sad whatsapp status
  • I’m here waiting for you….but you never come…..
  • I’m invisible until someone needs me.
  • I’m lost without love.
  • I’m missing something in my life these days.
  • I’M Not Upset That You Lied To Me, I’M Upset That From Now On I Can’T Believe You.
  • I’m sad, Because I don’t know how and where I find my heart. I,m worry, Because I still cannot find my heart.
  • I’m sad. No. I’m mad. No, wait… I don’t know I just need a freaking hug...
  • I’M Sorry. I Tried Being Prefect. But Its Just Not Me.I Have Been Sad For Years. Don’T Tell Me It Gets Better.
  • I’Ve Been Sad For Years. Don’T Tell Me It Gets Better.
  • Just remember when you ignore her you teach him how to live without you
  • Just when you think things are going smoothly and couldn’t get no better, the devil jumps in and screws everything up!
  • Let no one think I gave in.
  • Lets Check The Best Article About 100+ EID UL ADHA STATUS | EXCELLENT EID UL ADHA WISHES 2016
  • Letting Go Doesn’T Mean You’Ve Stopped Caring, It Means You Stopped Trying To Force Someone Too.
  • Life goes on with or without you!
  • Life Hurts A lot more than Death
  • Life is like a roller coaster.It has is up’s and down’s but it’s up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.
  • Life’s a prison when you’re in love alone…
  • Listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.
  • Loneliness better than gathering.
  • Loneliness doesn't KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.
  • Loneliness has taught me many everything in this worldexcept one thing..how to forget the one who made me lonely
  • Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.
  • Losing a part of yourself is much easier than losing the one you love.
  • Love comes at first sight; injuries too.
  • love is so strange…sometimes it reasons 2 live life..and sometimes it becomes reason 2 leave life.
  • Love is the person you think about during the sad songs…
  • LoVe Isn’t a thing that you can play with. You will know the value of love when you get a true love and someone else play with you…
  • Love someone who does not loves , back. You will die every day
  • Love Sometimes Comes Like A Dream And Leaves Likes A Nightmare.
  • Love that gives us our pet is unique, I feel very sad because my dog died. In the house it.
  • Love The Hearts That Hurts You, But Never Hurt The Heart That Loves You.
  • Loving you was my favorite mistake.
  • Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.
  • May it’s not about the happy ending.May be it’s about story…
  • mirror iz mah bst frnd cOz whenevr i cry it nvr laughs
  • Missing someone hurts, but whats hurts even more, is knowing that you’r the reason that they’re gone.
  • Moving On . Sound Easy. But I Died Thousand Times In Pain Just To Appreciate This Phrase.
  • My actions are before blinded eyes, my voice falls on deafened ears.
  • My heart cant love you anymore, because you have boken it.
  • My sadness has become an addiction when i’m not sad,i feel lost.I start to panic trying to find my way back which leads me back to my original state.
  • My silence is just another word for my PAIN.
  • My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them…
  • Never be sad for what is over,just be glad that it was once yours… 
  • Never cry for anyone in your life, because those you cry for don’t deserve your tears and those who are deserving will never let you cry.
  • Never Expect Things To Be Happen, Because It Better To Feel Surprised Than To Feel Disappointed.
  • Never giveup on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.
  • Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.
  • Never make someone a priority, when all you are to them is an option.
  • Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands…
  • Never trust those people who don’t understand your feelings
  • No Matter How Far You Are, You Are Always In My Thoughts.
  • No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
  • No one knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes.
  • No one notices your sadness and tear but they notice your mistake
  • No one will ever understand how much it hurts
  • Nobody Deserves Your Tears, But Whoever Deserves Them Will Not Make You Cry.
  • Nothing Hurts More Than Realizing He Meant Everything To You & You Meant Nothing To Him.
  • Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me :(
  • Oh, I’M Sorry. I Forgot. I Only Exist When You Need Something.
  • OK for those who are wondering… NO! I’m NOT OK!.. I have NOT been for a while… I wont be for a long time…
  • Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I’m only falling apart.
  • Once you lose someone, it’s never exactly the same person who comes back :(
  • One day I Will Leave The World And Never Come Back
  • One day you may realise you lost a diamond while you were busy collecting stones.
  • One day, you will wake up realizing how much I mean to you. When that day comes, I might have woken up with someone else.
  • One Get Used To Being Alone, But It’S Enough To Break It For A Day & You Have To Get Used To It Again From The Beginning.
  • One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.
  • One Of The Hardest Things To Do.Is To Delete Old Messages Which is sent by the GF.
  • One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone they will never forget.
  • One will never appreciate love when it’s still around until it gets away.
  • Only loneliness can teach us everything in this world except how to forget the person who made us lonely
  • Only love can hurt like this
  • Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts.
  • Pain Is The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Alive.I Will Never Be Good Enough For You. I Got That.
  • Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
  • People Change For Two Reason : They Have Learned A Lot Or They Have Been Hurt Too Many Times.
  • People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
  • People Cry Not Because They’Re Weak. Its Because They’ve Been Strong For Too Long.
  • People Leave Because It’S Easier To Walk Away Than To Fight For What They Really Want.
  • People sometimes think that you do not love them but sometimes you have to say bye.
  • People think I’m bad when I’m talking, But When I’m quiet is when you really have to worry!
  • People walk away easily but they leave their memories with us forever…. sad whatsapp status
  • Please BURN my sad memories.
  • Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you
  • Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
  • Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest the food.
  • Ppl step on feet and say sorry but sometimes they walk on heart and yet dey dnt realise
  • Pretending like u dont care about ur past & acting like u’ve moved on..hurts alot !sad whatsapp status
  • Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
  • Remember, you're beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone's gonna be able to see that.
  • Sad feeling is mute reminder of what is really important in our life.
  • Seeing people change isn’t what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.
  • She is the kind of girl who is always smiling and loves to laugh
  • Sick Of Crying, Tired Of Trying, Yes I’M Smiling But Inside I’M Dying.
  • silence is a girl biggest cry You call it jealousy but I call it fear of losing you
  • Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.
  • Six letters, two words, easy to say, hard to explain, harder to do. MOVE ON.
  • SLEEP away the sadness of today!
  • Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.
  • Smile in the front of people who hate you. Your happiness will kill them
  • Smile. It’S Easier Than Explaining Why You Re Sad.I Don’T Think You Know What You Are Doing To Me.
  • Smiling Has Always Been Easier Than Explaining Why You’Re Sad.
  • So I Guess It Ends Here. We Will Go Out Separate Ways & Hope That We’Ll See Each Other Somewhere In Future.
  • Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!
  • Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
  • Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.
  • Some say its painful to wait someone. Some say its painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don’t know whether to wait or forget
  • Someday you will realize that you defaced something that was so beautiful. You ignored someone who cared and hurt a heart that loved you.
  • Sometimes I Don’T Tell People What’S Wrong Because Most Of The Time They’Re Just Being Curious. Not Because They Care.
  • Sometimes i keep my feelings to myself because its hard for someone else to understand them ?
  • Sometimes I think why I’m alive?
  • Sometimes It Takes Losing Something Realize To What You’Ve Had.
  • Sometimes its better to be alone because then no one can hurt you.
  • Sometimes it’s hard to love someone because you’re so afraid of losing them.
  • Sometimes silence is much better than talking , at least it don’t hurt 🙁 🙁
  • Sometimes sitting alone remove sadness
  • Sometimes The Girl Who’S Always Been There For Everyone Else. Need Someone To Be There For Her.
  • Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trusts you the least
  • Sometimes what you don’t say is more powerful than what you do say :(
  • Sometimes when I say "I am okay" I want someone Too look me in the eyes Hug me tight and say" I know you're not...
  • Sometimes You Got To Accept The Fact That Certain Things Will Never Go Back To How They Used To Be.
  • Sometimes you hurt the ones who love you most.Sometimes You hold the one’s who leave you lost.And sometimes you learn but it’ s too late it’s too late!!!!
  • Sometimes you may feel that you are weak and therefore have given up but at times it only shows that you are strong enough to let go of things.
  • Sometimes you need to take a breath, stop pointing the finger, and take a glance in the mirror.
  • Sometimes your eyes are not the only place the tears fall from.
  • Sometimes, Crying Is The Only Way Your Eyes Speak When You Mouth Can’T Explain How Broken Your Heart Is.
  • Surrounded by many people who love me..but yet I’m so alone..why is that? Is it because your the only one not there?
  • Tears are words the hard can’t express.
  • Tears Are Words Too Painful For A Broken Heart To Speak.
  • Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
  • Technically, I Am Single. But My Heart Is Taken By Someone I Can;T Have.
  • Temporary happiness isn’t worth long term pain…
  • The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.
  • The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.
  • The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won’t stop.
  • This isn't a Whatsapp Status...this is just to show that no status matches my feelings right now :(
  • The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
  • The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others’ happiness.
  • The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone eles
  • The hardest to do is waking up without you.
  • The hottest love has the coldest end.
  • The Loneliest Moment In Someone’S Life Is When They Are Watching Their Whole World Fall Apart, And All They Do Is Stare Blankly.
  • The longer I’m alone, the more I want it to stay that way..
  • The Moment When You Burst Out Crying In You Room & You Realize That No One Know How Unhappy You Are.
  • The more I do not talk to you does not make it any better it just makes my heart break even more everyday.
  • The most important part of moving on is letting go.
  • The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained…
  • The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
  • The only thing more shocking than the truth are the lies people tell to cover it up.
  • The only time I realized I fell in love with you was the only moment I found out that you had already belonged to someone else.
  • The Pain Is Not On The Day Of Missing Our Dear Ones. The Pain Is Really When You Love Without Them & With Their Presence In Your Mind.
  • The pain is there to remind Me that I am still alive.
  • The People Experiencing The Most Pain Tend To Be The Ones Who Are Always Trying To Make Others Smile.
  • The Root Of Disappointment Comes From Holding Expectation.
  • The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
  • The Saddest People I’Ve Ever Met In Life Are The Ones Who Don’T Care Deeply About Anything At All.
  • The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.
  • The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
  • The scars you can`t see are the hardest to heal.
  • The silence isn’t so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.
  • The sun kept on with its slipping away, and I thought how many small good things in the world might be resting on the shoulders of something terrible.
  • The Toughest Part Of Letting Go Is Realizing That The Other Person Already Did.
  • The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
  • The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
  • The Word Happiness Would Lose Its Meaning If It Were Not Balanced By Sadness.
  • The World is mad and the people are sad.
  • the worst feeling in the world is when you know that you both love each other but still you just can’t be together
  • The worst feeling is pretending as if you don’t care at all,When in reality that’s all you can think of.
  • The Worst Kind Of Pain Is When You’Re Smiling Just To Stop The Tears From Falling.
  • The Worst Kind Of Sad Is Not Being Able To Explain Why.
  • The Worst Person To Be Around Is Someone Who Complains About Everything And Appreciates Nothing.
  • The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them,knowing they don’t love you back.
  • There Are So Many Things That Make You Happy. Don’T Focus Too Much On Things That Make You Sad.
  • There are two type if pains, one that hurts you and another that changes you
  • There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.
  • There is just some days when it all seems to be wrong and nothing feels right :(
  • There is no point in crying, the tears won’t bring you back to me.
  • There is no such beauty as that which is found in…
  • There Is Nothing More Depressing Than Having It All And Still Feeling Sad.
  • There is only one happiness in life, To Love and be Loved
  • Theres no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.
  • There’S Nothing More Depressing Than Having It All & Still Feeling Sad.
  • There’s still only one person who hasn’t given up on me. God, thank you for loving me.
  • They don’t love me,they know me when they need me…
  • This is the problem with getting attached to someone. When they leave, you just feel lost.
  • Today I felt life was over for me. I do not care how much longer I will be in this world, because life will have no meaning for me without his love :(
  • Trust Is Like Papers. Once It’S Crumpled It Can’T Be Perfect Again.
  • Two barrels of tears do not heal a bruise.
  • Use Your Smile To Change The World. Don’T Let The World Change Your Smile.
  • Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought – useless and disappointing.
  • Waiting Is Painful, Forgetting Is Painful. But Not Knowing Which To Do Is The Worse Kind Of Suffering.
  • Want to get your Ex back? Check this out: How to Get the Ex Back
  • Wanted By Many, Taken By None, Talking To Some, Just Waiting For One.
  • We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us.
  • We always thought we’d look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we’d look back on our laughter and cry.
  • We are not close anymore but i’ll be here if you need me<3
  • We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
  • weak people revenge, Strong people forgive, Intelligent people, ignore
  • What breaks my heart into pieces is knowing that you will forget the things that I will remember forever.
  • What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?
  • What’s the point in all this screaming, no one’s listening anyway.
  • When I Cry About One Thing, I End Up Crying About Everything That’S Messed Up My Life.
  • When I smile and say “Yeah, I’m fine” it’s really code for “No I’m not okay and I feel like my world is crashing down around me :-(
  • When people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who left.
  • When People Treat You Like They Don’T Care, Believe Them. They Don’T.
  • When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad you understand the lyrics.
  • When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
  • When you are in love, and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
  • When you get hurt in love, there are very few things that actually help get over the pain.
  • When you Start missing you fall in love again
  • When You Truly Love Someone You Given Everything You Can And Never Expect A Return.
  • When you’re around someone so much, for so long, they become a part of you. And when they change or go away, you don’t know who you are without them.
  • Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn. 
  • Why is it that when we think we are finally happy we want to break down and cry because we think we don’t deserve it?
  • Wish i could never hear you talk about loving me. Coz now, when i am all alone it haunts me.
  • Words But Deeper Than Knives. A Knife Can Be Pulled Out, Words Are Embedded Into Out Soul.
  • Worst Kind Of Pain Is When You’Re Smiling Just To Stop The Tears From Falling.
  • Yeah She’S Smiling But Don’T Let That Fool You. Look Into Her Eyes. Shes Breaking Inside.
  • Yesterday I was sad today i am happy yesterday i had a problem today i still have the same problem..
  • You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care.
  • You Always Get Tears come from Heart not from the brain
  • You are always there for me and so you give me the courage to stand alone.
  • You can crop me out of the pictures we took together…But You can never crop me out of the memories we shared ….
  • You cant trust no one in this world anymore .. 
  • You Can’T Control Everything That Happens To You, But You Can Control How You React To The Things That Are Out Of Your Control.
  • You get no appreciation when you are nice, but people notice when you become bad.
  • You know my name not my story…
  • You Know That Nothing Will Change, But For Some Reason You Still Wait.
  • You Lose Yourself Trying To Hold On To Someone Who Doesn’t Care About Losing You.
400+ Heart Touching Sad whatsapp Status in English
400+ Heart Touching Sad whatsapp Status in English
  • You made me Laugh you made me cry but you killed me when you said goodbye :(
  • You May Not Be Pushing Me Away But You’Re Not Fighting To Keep Me Either.
  • You Touched My Heart With A Thousand Pleasures And Broke It In To Million Pieces.
  • You Treat Me Like Shit For No Reason, Yet I M Still In Love With You. Stop Breaking My Heart. I Just Want To Love You.
  • You want me to act like we’ve never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we’ve never met, and I’ve tried and I’ve tried, but I haven’t yet … You walk by, and I fall to pieces.
  • You will know a person’s heart by the way they treat their pets.
  • You'll never realize the value of what you have, until what you have is no longer yours.
  • Your mind may be sad because you’re not with him, but your heart is happy just knowing him.
  • You’ll never realize the value of what u have until what you have is no longer yours.
  • You’Re The First Person Who Broke My Heart. For The Rest Of My Life, You Will Always Be The On Who Hurt Me The Most. Don’T Forget That.
  • “i looked into the eyes of who i thought was an angel i didnt know i was looking into the eyes of who would cause me hell”
Read More: Sad Whatsapp Status In English 

Comments

  1. Nice, If you need help regading blog. You can get in touch with me.
    Am also a blogger from onlinerechargetricks.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Collection Of Sad Status In English

Sad Whatsapp Status In English